What improvements were made with FW version 3.0 for the CT100?
This firmware allows the user to test both B-channels simultaneously for Internet Access testing, Personal Video Conferencing, and Telecommuting applications. "Easy Configure" takes inexperienced users through a step-by-step procedure for setting up the instrument and "Easy View" provides a way to quickly verify CrafTek status and settings. Further capabilities include Automatic B-channel Loop back, enhancements to D-channel Packet, and 40 kHz tone generation. Also, all CrafTeks came standard with POTS and Speakerphone Output.
The highlights of Version 3.0 are:
- Dual B-channel Call Control
- "Easy Configure" allows one menu setup of the instrument
- "Easy View" provides a "snapshot" of the instrument state
- Dual-Call BERT to verify both
- B-channels simultaneously
- D-channel Packet will support CUG, RPOA, and Reverse Charges
- POTS with CLASS Service
- Speakerphone Output
- 40 kHz Test Tone Generation
FAQ ID 57711すべてのFAQを表示 »