How do I verify which TekScope application software version supports a specific sampling module or is appropriate for the version of Microsoft Windows loaded on the Sampling scope mainframe?
- Click Help > About in the TekScope application to show the current software version.
- Use the following tables with the attached document to find the product software version required for your module and instrument.
- If you need to download a newer version of oscilloscope application software go to www.tek.com and find the Downloads section in the lower left corner of the Home page.
- Enter the model number for your instrument in the Downloads Enter Model Number Field.
- Select Software from the Select Download Type list and click Go.
- Select the appropriate software and follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the software.
This FAQ Applies to:
Product Series: DSA8300
Applications: 100G Optical and Electrical Tx/Rx
Product: DSA8300, 80C10B
FAQ ID : 64601View all FAQs »