How do I find how much memory (RAM) is in my 8000-series oscilloscope?
The procedure to access the amount of RAM in your unit is:
- Select Windows START button in the bottom left hand corner of the display
- Select "Settings" menu item from pop-up menu
- Select "Control Panel" menu item from pop-up menu
- Select "Help" from tools bar at the top of the menu
- Select "About Windows" from the drop-down menu item
- Windows version is identified in the title box at the top of the menu, version number is provided below and should be "5.0"
- Physical memory listed at the bottom of the menu and will be 256,XXX KB if Opt. MU1 has not been installed or 512,XXX if Opt. MU1 has been installed.
This FAQ Applies to:
Product: CSA8000B, CSA8000, TDS8000, TDS8000B, CSA8200, TDS8200
FAQ ID : 56556View all FAQs »