テクトロニクス担当者とライブ・チャット： 午前9時～午後5時00分 JST
WW - dvm product registration promotion official rules
1. NO FEE NECESSARY TO REGISTER.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Void where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable governmental laws and regulations, determined by the individual’s country of residence.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Tektronix. All decisions by Tektronix are final.
3. HOW TO REGISTER: To register a product, please visit http://www.tektronix.com/mdo3register. Any attempt to register a product a registrant does not own or that has been previously registered will result in disqualification. To enter the Promotion you must register using the Tektronix Product Registration form.
Registrations will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of registration. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by a business/company, an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. All registrations become the property of Tektronix.
4. PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE: One Digital Voltmeter upgrade for each MDO3000 Series oscilloscope registered. The upgrade includes a software option key code that is installable on a MDO3000 Series oscilloscope.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Tektronix is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in processing registrations for the Promotion.
Tektronix reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
6. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is: Tektronix Inc., 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive, Beaverton, OR 97007.