テクトロニクス担当者とライブ・チャット： 午前9時～午後5時00分 JST
PQA500 Picture Quality Analyzer Software v2.6.2
- Early skip frame during capture with v2.5 fixed
- Fix for multiple capture files being created when user edits capture file name manually
- Fix for random crash bug while repeatedly switching between 8 and 10 bit capture mode
Changes made since v2.0
- 2 channel independent or in-sync generation with instant channel swap capability
- 2 channel simultaneous capture
- 10 bit generation/capture support
- SDI output of reference and test video frames while reviewing the measurement results
- Measurements speed up to 100% faster
- Import user configured measurements to configure measure dialog
- Fix for wrong frame display while reviewing the results
- Support for 10 bit raw YUV, YUV AVI and Vcap files
- Support for 32-bit RGB AVI files
- More accurate and faster spatial alignment
- Fix for memory leak issue with SGAC dialog
- バージョン: v2.6.2
- ソフトウェアの種類: Application
- 部品番号: 063406603
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.
This software may contain one or more programs licensed under the GPL or LGPL.
For programs licensed under the “GNU General Public License (GPL) or Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL)” the complete corresponding sources are available. You can order a complete machine-readable copy of the source code from us for a period of three (3) years after download or receipt of the software, by sending a written request to:
Chief Intellectual Property
14150 SW Karl Braun Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97077
This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information.
Your request should include: the name of the product, (ii) your (company) name, and (iii) your return mailing and email address (if available).
Please note that we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of performing this distribution.
Software Download Agreement
Free Software Download
Not all free software has gone through Tektronix normal quality control or production processes, but is provided to users as an accommodation to respond to user requests. The free software is provided hereunder on an As-Is basis without any representation or warranty. Tektronix disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. In no event shall Tektronix be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any way arising out of or connected with the use of the free software.